Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review - Eyes Off Makeup Remover




From the makers of Brush Off, Eyes Off is a gentle cleanser to remove your gunky eye makeup. Now, as I mentioned in the Brush Off review, I am very very lazy. This means that I tend to not clean my eye makeup off appropriately, which is bad because - gross. It's just gross. I don't want to be gross. Eyes Off is a liquid cleanser you put on a tissue and clean your eye with. It's...pretty straightforward. It works well, and doesn't sting or irritate at all. I found it to work better with a tissue than a cotton ball, but that's just me. Last night, I happened to be wearing some of that mascara that makes a tube around your lash, and this stuff took it right on off, easy peasy. Recommended for ladies who like the Julianne Moore in A Single Man look.


Sultana says: I usually don't like to use eye makeup remover because they burn my eyes. This remover is very gentle. Its gentle enough that it doesn't burn, but at the same time it does a good job of getting rid of your eye makeup. I wear a lot of mascara and eyeshadow and this got it off in no time.

No comments: