Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Truly Translucent Loose Powder




Although the packaging is pretty simple, I really do like this translucent powder from Sally Hansen's Natural Beauty line. I tried the loose powder for Light/Medium types and it provided just the right amount of coverage in a well-matched shade for me. (I am more on the medium side, but this worked). Usually I skip heavy liquid foundations when I'm out running errands, but I do resort to a minimal and light mineral foundation powder to get me through the day. I'm finding that this loose powder alone provides just as good coverage as any mineral foundation and I'm loving how soft and smooth my skin appears. I also like the thick sponge as I noticed it absorbs and sets the powder into the skin easily. With ingredients such as pomegranate and papaya extracts, as well as bamboo powder and antioxidants, it's no wonder my skin felt lighter, as well as well-nourished, while wearing this powder. My skin can get oily sometimes and I found that this powder thoroughly absorbed excessive shininess, while also providing a smooth surface. For everyday wear, this Sally Hansen Natural Beauty powder held up!

No comments: