Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review- Alpha Hydrox Sheer Silk Moisturizer



A lightweight, intensive moisturizing formula that helps skin maintain its optimal moisture balance as it softens, smoothes and improves skin's condition and texture. Active Oxygen stimulates collagen & new cell growth. Vitamin E&B5, Soy and Green Tea effectively nourish & protect. A broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen blocks dangerous, wrinkle causing rays. Skin-enhancing light diffusers give skin an immediate healthy glow (with or without makeup.)

I'm a huge fan of sheer and light moisturizers, especially ones that are highly softening, while also absorbing thoroughly on to the skin. This Alpha Hydrox Sheer Silk Moisturizer sure does rank favorably for me! I love how quickly it sinks into my skin and the illuminating glow adds a brighter look to my overall skin tone. It's high on delivery as far as moisturizing capability goes, and it doesn't add any extra heaviness or thickness on top of that. I really have no complaints at all with this moisturizer, it's my go-to choice for everyday wear, especially when I want to wear something light with SPF 15 coverage. Usually when it comes to skincare, I prefer that it feels as minimal as possible, yet still have healthy looking skin, and this is one of the moisturizers I constantly reach for to create that desired effect. I'd definitely recommend it as a lovely moisturizer with satisfyingly visible benefits!

Sultana says: I definitely agree! This is one of the best moisturizers I have used in a while. It is very light weight and I love the fact that it has sunscreen in it. It does manage to somehow give your skin a kind of iridescent glow. It really goes on smoothly. This has become one of my daily staples.


No comments: