Thursday, May 27, 2010

Review - Sally Hansen Color Quick Chrome Pens


  • 8 New Chrome Shades.
  • Just Click, Color & Go.
  • New fast dry nail color formula packaged in an easy-to-use, take anywhere spill-proof pen!
  • Just click to dispense color, brush on and go!
  • Handy application makes it easy to use anytime, anywhere.Great for pedicures, too!
  • 8 new chromes.
  • Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free.
I truly love Sally Hansen. To me, this brand is classic. Its been around forever since I was a child. A long time ago, Sally Hansen came out with the Chrome collection and I went out and bought almost every shade. I used them until they were dried up. Then, they got discontinued :(! When they got revamped in a pen form I was super excited!!!!!!! The colors are hot and they look like liquid metal. I have the gold one which is more bronze to me. The formula is great, fast-drying and long-wearing. The only thing that bugs me is that you have to apply more than one coat because sometimes it thins out when you put it on.
Other than that, I am totally in love with this collection (among many of the other Sally Hansen collections)!

Melissa says: I have the red chrome color and thought this stick was pretty cool. Actually, I was pretty much fascinated by the fact that I could paint my polish on without having to dip it back in. I think practice makes perfect because I clicked to hard to dispense the polish and a little too much came out. I'm not a polish expert so it may take a few tries to figure out how to apply it. I think once I get it, I've got it. The color is great, a metallic matte finish and just a cool chrome look. Again, you just have to master applying it and you'll be good to go. I'm a fan though and am going to try it in different colors for sure! Oh, this is also great because it doesn't have the nail polish smell, so if you need to do a quick paint job outside of your home, it won't be obvious!

No comments: