Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Review - Derma E Tropical Solutions Anti- Aging Eye Creme

Enriched with Tamanu, Pomegranate, Green Tea and Acai, this antioxidant-rich formula will gently nourish and hydrate the delicate skin surrounding the eye area.

Ok, so I am totally down with the Night Creme that goes with this Eye Creme, not so much about the eye creme. I really don't like it. It hurts my eyes like soo much. I know I sound bratty, but I have tried sooooo many eye cremes and they never really rocked my boat. I hope some one else got this, so they can prove me wrong with this product! I think I am just super sensitive when it comes to anything close to my eyes.
It didn't work for me, but nothing does. So it isn't neccessarily this eye cream, it might jsut be my eyes. But this hurt, and I just couldn't get into it. Sorry Derma E!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Great site.. You have TONS of reviews! I will check out lots of them.. Very pretty pink site!

Natural foundation said...

blog is presented in a nice way!!