Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Review - Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Limited Edition

Two complementary eye shadow shades in one sleek compact.
  • Advanced formula glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness
  • Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling
  • Crease-resistant, fade-proof color stays true for all-day wear
  • Also available in singles, trios and quads
I have been a dedicated user of Maybelline for years. They are timeless but they still manage to be trendy. They took a well loved product and revamped it by coming out with limited edition colors.
I have this duo is Excite-Mint which is two shades of light minty green. This duo is perfect for the summer! It goes on smooth, has a little bit of shimmer and stays on all day. It creased a little, but not much.
I wouldn't normally go for a color like this, but this worked on my darker skin tone.

Trish says: I tried the Maybelline eyeshadow in a grayish/purple combo and love it! It's a very subtle shade and I love the grayish/purple smokey effect - it works very effortlessly, but looks sultry and sexy without even trying! The staying power doesn't seem too long though, but I actually like blending and building it on top of my existing eye-makeup. It's great for a sophositicated daytime look, as well as a touch of smokiness for nighttime. Overall, if you want to play up your eye-makeup routine and experiment with colors - Maybelline's eyeshadow duo is a fun place to start!

Deedlejuse Says: So ladies, if your not on the color train yet, get on it!! It is so much fun to experiment with colors and see what you can do. With Maybelline colors you can totally afford to have as many as your heart desires! The pigment is great, and usually stays on for hours. I have the shade "Just Peachy" and the lighter nude is perfect for highlighting the brow bone and in close to the nose. The peachy pink is lovely on the lid. I use a brush instead of the enclosed applicator and I am more than happy with the results. I defintely reccomend this shadow duo!

No comments: