Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Review - Whish Shave Savour Hair Inhibiting Gel

A lovely and quickly absorbent moisturizer that is exceptionally versatile to boot. Not only can it be used to soothe your skin after a day in the sun, or replenish it after shaving, waxing or laser, it also slows hair growth. All this and it’s made with natural and organic ingredients. Imagine that.

I never heard of Whish products before. They seem to have some interesting ideas. This particular moisturizer claims to inhibit hair growth while replenishing the skin after shaving or hair removal.


So I like the way this smells and I like the way it absorbs. The overall product is excellence. But I used the entire bottle and I didnt see any difference as far as hair growth. However, I do love the fact that the company itself was made for people with sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and I fear everything I use will make me have a reaction.


The story of how Whish came to be is adorable! The prices are a little on the high side but you are paying for quality ingredients. Ingredients that wont be harsh on your skin. So the money is an investment and its well worth it.




No comments: