Sunday, October 23, 2011

Review - Charmed Life Triple Moisture Cream

From Bath & Body Works, Charmed Life is a triple moisture cream fortified with milk proteins, rice bran and acai berry extract. It provides 24-hour moisture for dry skin and its non-greasy formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized and fragrant.

I've been a fan of Bath & Body Works for most of my life and am always excited to try their products. This was the first product that I've tried in years and was more than surprised. Charmed Life is a blend of guava, pear and vanilla musk and I truly loved it! It's just the right amount of fragrance that leaves you smelling good, but not too good. Trust me, you won't get a fragrance headache here. I've been using it for a week to see how well it moisturizes my skin and I am pleased with the results. I suffer from dry skin and after 5 consecutive days of using it in the morning after my shower, my skins feels softer and at the end of my day, my body still feels hydrated. I could easily keep this in my stash of goods, especially during this winter because it not only works, but it has a scent that you wouldn't get tired of using.


No comments: