Friday, October 21, 2011

Review - Rusk W8less Hairspray



Strong internal hold for any hair type.  Rusk W8less Strong Hold Shaping and Control Hairspray is a versatile design tool that provides texture, natural shine and long-lasting, touchable support.  It contains Thermaplex™, a unique combination of ingredients that activates with the heat of a blow-dryer to provide shine, control and condition from the inside out.

First of all: just forget the name of this hairspray. It's really, really stupid. Are you trying to be cool, Rusk? W8less? Did you run out of space on the can? Are you trying to sound XTREME? It's not working. What IS working (see what I did there?) is this hairspray!! It is great. I recently got BANGS (you guys, I love having bangs) and I need to use a little bit of spray to keep them under control. "Just use a little aerosol spray," said my stylist. "It won't hurt the polar bears that bad, will it?" So I spritz a little of this stuff on the fringe and all over to keep it smooth. It smells inoffensive (which I think is as good as you can hope for with hairspray), and works great, and comes in a big can that looks cool instead of tacky like AquaNet. (Although let's be real, that AquaNet can is kind of awesome.) Try this! It's great! Just pretend it's called "Weightless" (which it is) instead of "w8less."

No comments: