Friday, April 16, 2010

Review - Skin MD Natural

Skin MD is actually a shielding lotion which “keeps moisture-robbing irritants away from the skin." It claims to absorb quickly and hydrate the outer layer of the skin. They suggest applying the lotion every 2-8 hours so moisture levels improve.


My skin is extremely dry and I need a good moisturizer to keep my hands hydrated. I followed the directions and used the lotion for a week. Unfortunately, I didn’t feel that it kept my hands hydrated. It may be due to the fact that I wash my hands frequently and suffer from extremely dry skin. However, what I like about Skin MD is that it does soak up quickly so it doesn’t leave my hands greasy. I think this product is good for everyday use for someone that needs minimal moisture, but if you are on the extreme end, it may not suffice.


Trish says: I really like this lotion - alot! It's pretty thin and dries quickly, and yet my skin still feels really silky and soft afterwards! As a hand lotion - the moisturizing power doesn't stay on too long - but as an overall body lotion, I can't get enough of this stuff! It's super thin and lightweight (my favorite kind) and wearable during the summer, yet fully hydrating enough to get through a tough winter, making this the perfect lotion year round! I especially like using this after a shower as the moisture seems to stay locked in for hours. If you're like me and like super thin lotions with a highly silkening effect - then this lotion could be just your type!

No comments: