Monday, April 12, 2010

Review - Essie Spring Collection

Chic and modern, this dreamy coral is an artistic burst of color. $8

Essie's new Spring Collection is full of beautiful & artistic colors. These colors are exactly what Spring is about. I have the Tart deco. Its very similar to the shade of this font. It is a really pretty color that pops. Think coral mixed with pink. Its like your old pastel pink revamped. This looks great on my skin tone, but it might be one of those colors that look good on anyone's skin tone. Of course, my daughter had to try it & she loved it. I allow her to wear subtle polishes like this one & Essie makes so many of them. I love Essie because they always are coming out with new collections and keep things interesting.

Deedlejuse Says: I got the new Essie Spring Collection in "In Stitches" a bold beautiful pink that, while isn't my ideal shade for fingers in the winter looks awesome on my toesies! I have had it on now for two weeks and it is still going strong. I will say that the longevity will be quite less long on the fingers, but for me it works. I can't wait to look at all the rest of the beautiful shades. Off to my local salon to take a look!

No comments: