Saturday, April 10, 2010

Review - Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Beauty Bar


  • Flaunt your gorgeous even skin tone with confidence
  • Warm Burnt brown sugar & Karite butter
  • Gently exfoliates and moisturizes to reveal even toned skin.
  • Having even skin tone is liberating allowing you to reveal your playful, daring attitude.
  • Also available in Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash
I swear, this soap smells so good I want to eat it! t But no really folks, toned skin is important, not only for your face but for your entire body. I grew up with my Mom always using skin toning soaps. So this wasn't new to me. When you have darker skin, one uneven spot shows dramatically. When you use this on your skin, you can feel the burnt sugar scrubbing deep down in your pores. Its a good, clean feeling. What woman doesn't want even & sexy skin?

Josephine says: I couldn't get with the smell myself. Weird because I tried the body wash of the same name and scent and it was pretty hot. Other than that though, I have no complaints. How does Caress make great shaped bars of soap (are they ergonomically designed or something?) that don't ever strip the skin of moisture anyway? Well, no matter, this bar is good stuff.

No comments: