Saturday, February 13, 2010

Review - Save Your Lips Grapefruit-Mango Lip Balm


Save Your Lips® moisturizing nutrient-rich antioxidant lip balm is a special treat for your lips. This moisturizing but non greasy lip balm protects your lips while also nourishing them with organic Aloe Vera and organic Yerba Mate. Cruelty-free, no parabens, just natural and organic ingredients.

So, you all saw my post yesterday about how amazing I think the company Save Your World is. Today I am going to tell you about the other product I was lucky enough to have been able to try. Save Your Lips Grapefruit-Mango Lip Balm . Need I say more?? It is packed with good for you vitamins and minerals and their signature Yerba Mate (which apparently is really good for you) so it really moisturizes and leaves your lips super soft and silky. The flavor is light so you don't eat it off your lips (big plus in my book) but the smell is intense which is great 'cause its a super pick me up if I'm feeling run down during the day. I love it, and this one saves another acre of rainforest. Can you think of a better gift???? give someone a $4~ lip balm aaannnddd a hand-made certificate saying they are saving an acre of rainforest (this must be made by you btw ;). Awesome.

No comments: