Sunday, February 14, 2010

Review - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige

This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a candlelight glow. Works well with pink, neutral and peach blush shades.

Seriously people, just "add it to bag"!!! ( ok you only find it funny if you follow the link so......)
I am a total Bobbi Brown girl. Bobbi Brown has all these yummy products that smell just as natural and delicious as they are made, and their perfect woman is one who likes to look super natural and immaculately groomed. Thus: Me. The Shimmer Brick is one product that I have actually purchased multiple times, as the first one took a nasty break during a trip I went on. I don't think this is a normal occurrence, just one I was unlucky enough to have happen to me. It is basically a shimmery bronzer that one can use all over the face to accentuate the structure of your face. It is picked up easily with any hard packed blush brush (I use my elf one) and is distributed easily on the face. The best part, of course, for me is that this shimmer brick doubles as a blush and bronzer for me (yes I am that pale). I absolutely adore it, and I will continue to purchase it as many times as I need to!! Please do yourself a favor and try one of these bricks of wonderfulness. You will not be dissapointed!

No comments: