Monday, February 15, 2010

Review - Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Thunder

Give your eyebrows the edge. Shape and define to frame your eyes and enhance your expressive
side. Match with your natural colour or experiment with different tones for an alternative look. Be strong, be striking, give your eyes attitude. Mix with Illamasqua Sealing Gel for a look that lasts all night. Alternatively use with water or by itself. You are the canvas.

A few years ago, I got sick and tired of tweezing/waxing/shaving my eyebrows. So I got them tattooed. I absolutely loved how they looked but I didn't realize there would be yearly maintaining. Yes, every six months to a year I would have to go through all that excruciating pain all over again! Oh Joy...not! I realized that by using a brow powder, I could simply fill in the line that was already there. I started experiencing with many different brands. Then I came across Illamasqua. It was love at first sight. It goes on so easy, so precise and looks so perfect. The best part is, it takes only a couple of minutes. This gives you flawless brows that look like they have been filled in with a liner.
Its a bit pricey compared to other brands. However, when it works it is definitely worth the money. Illamasqua is new to me & I am loving it!

No comments: