Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Review- Sally Hansen Cuticle and Nail Refiner



Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Cuticle & Nail Refiner

Exfoliates cuticles & smooths nails in 60 seconds! Brightens nails with micro-diamond particles. Salon tested. Dermatologist tested.




You Have:

  • Dry, rough cuticles.
  • Cracked, brittle, dull nails.

You Want:

  • Healthy, beautiful cuticles and nails.
  • Visible results from the very first application!

How It Works:

Micronized diamond powder, Shea Butter and natural pumice form an ultra-refined polishing cream that gently exfoliates dry, flaky skin to reveal fresh, more vibrant, healthy-looking cuticles. Botanical extracts and ceramides deeply hydrate to restore skin's soft, supple texture. Cuticles appear more translucent and luminous. Nails are smoother and brighter.

You'll Get:

  • Refined and renewed cuticles.
  • Smooth and healthy nails.

Hillary Says:

This stuff is great for cuticles! It is a gritty cream that you massage into your cuticles and nail bed. It totally removes "overgrown" cuticles. It works as well as cutting them without the risk of cutting yourself (which I tend to do). Simply put a little dab (about half a pea size) on each nail and thoroughly massage. I haven't seen much of a difference in my nails, but mine don't need much work. I'd expect that it would be very good for dry nails as it is very moisturizing. Although the ingredient list includes pumice, it's relatively gentle. I'll be using this cream instead of cutting my cuticles from now on!

$5.99 @ Walgreen's

Cityslicker says:

I too love this item.. I have been using it for about a month and just recently moved so my hands have been looking TERRIBLE.. They are raw and dry.. Not the look I am going for at all. I have cleaned and worked my hands into looking like I am a cave woman.. I have been trying to keep up with moisturizer and taking care of my nails but there is just no time.. The only savior there has been is Sally Hansen.. This is the one product I have been able to use regularly so my nails may be splitting from being dry but I have no hang nails and my cuticles are in good shape.. I use this about 3 times a week pretty much every other night.. It's so easy to use.. I apply to each nail rub in and rinse.. The process takes no time at all and my cuticles are soft with no hard dry edges.. I will re: buy in a heartbeat.. This is well worth double what they charge.. I just wish I had a instant overnight hand creme that would bring back my soft hands.. Run out and by this if you are suffering from any dryness or just no time for manicures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too love this item.. I have been using it for about a month and just recently moved so my hands have been looking TERRIBLE.. They are raw and dry.. Not the look I am going for at all. I have cleaned and worked my hands into looking like I am a cavewoman.. I have been trying to keep up with moisturizer and taking care of my nails but there is just no time.. The only savuer there has been is Sally Hanson.. This is the one product I have been able to use regularly so my nails may be splitting from being dry but I have no hang nails and my cuticles are in good shape.. I use ths about 3 times a week pretty much every other night.. It's so easy to use.. I apply to each nail rub in and rinse.. The process takes no time at all and my cuticles are soft with no hard dry edges.. I will rebuy in a heartbeat.. This is well worth double what they charge.. I just wish I had a instant overnight hand creme that would bring back my soft hands.. Run out and by this if you are suffering from any dryiness or just no time for mainicures!!