Sunday, October 21, 2007

REVIEW ~ Juice Organics




Put your skin on a healthy diet of Juice Organics' age-defying, certified organic ingredients and you'll love the way your skin looks and feels. Powerful age-defying antioxidants, including peptides, alpha lipoic acid and co-enzyme Q10, are expertly blended with organic, vitamin-rich grape and orange juices and essential nutrients to revitalize, help smooth fine lines and help firm for radiant, ageless skin.• Smoothes fine lines• Revitalizes and firms


HOW TO USE:

Feed your skin morning and evening as an all-over serum. Warm 4 - 6 drops in palms and apply an even layer to entire face and neck. Follow with moisturizer. $19.99


Review:


This is pretty much an odorless pretty clear serum that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any tightness or discomfort behind. I am using this in the AM & PM and so far so good.. My skin is responding well and I am starting to notice a new level of brightness and a nice clarity.. I love to use serums with my moisturizer, I feel like the extra boost of nutrients is exactly what my skin needs.. I think my skin looks and feels hydrated.. I will continue to use and for the price will rebuy.. I think serums offer a little extra something that moisturizers can't sustain. The juice beauty is a no nonsense product that is really helping with smoothing out the fine lines and giving me a nice fresh looking complexion..
Hillary says:
I started using this serum because I was reading "The Beauty Bible" & according to the book, the a lot of the ingredients in Juice Organics Vitamin Antioxidant Serum protect your skin from free radical damage. Less free radical damage, less wrinkles & lines (& I'm not getting any younger!) It slides right onto skin and absorbs completely once you let it dry. I have noticed my skin looking brighter since I've used the serum. The fruit acids are mildly exfoliating without drying. I also like that they use organic ingredients. Overall I would recommend this serum to anyone looking for a brighter, smoother complexion, i.e. everyone!

No comments: