Thursday, October 4, 2007

Review- Always and Forever by Jessica McClintock



Always & Forever by Jessica McClintock is a floral scent that combines notes of lily of the valley, freesia and gardenia with fresh oceanic notes and water flowers. The scent finishes on notes of blonde woods and musk.

I'm wearing this fragrance today and I'm really enjoying it. It's still going strong (but not overpowering) 7 hours after I applied it. This is a refined scent bursting with the smell of flowers. A while after I put it on the thought struck me that I smelled like a bouquet. I have to admit that I did not detect the musk, so it must be very faint, but I find that almost every perfume I like has musk hidden within it. This reminds me of the clothes Jessica McClintock makes: classy and feminine. $45 for 1.7 oz. @ Ulta

No comments: