Friday, October 19, 2007

Review- Patricia Wexsler Skin Quenching Calming Mist


Patricia Wexsler Skin Quenching Calming Mist
REFRESH, NOURISH AND CALM SKIN WHENEVER IT’S FEELING DEHYDRATED OR COMPROMISED—IN FLIGHT, POST-PARTY, UNDER THE WEATHER OR DAILY STRESS. WITH EXCLUSIVE CALMOSENSINE™ SKIN-SOOTHING PEPTIDE COMPLEX AND OAT EXTRACT BOTANICAL SOOTHER.

* penetrating moisturizing mist
* soothes & calms skin
* refreshes & nourishes irritable skin
*MMPi - Dermaxyl moisture stimulating peptide complex
*CalmosensineTM skin soothing peptide


I use this mist all year round. In winter it adds much needed moisture lost due to my heater. In summer it is all the moisturization I need (under sunblock of course). The spray delivers a fine mist which you don't even have to rub in. It feels cool and refreshing. I wouldn't substitute this for a cream moisturizer in winter, but it does give my skin that added moisture surge. I haven't flown with it, but it will be coming with me on all future flights. Interesting fact: the air on a plane is drier than the air in the Sahara desert! This product would be good to have if you are a traveller. Also, it doesn't ruin your make-up, it soaks right in and leaves your make-up undisturbed.

$18 @ Patricia Wexsler


No comments: