Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Review - Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Face Tonic


Dead Sea Anti-stress Face Tonic with Dead Sea Minerals
This masque is so relaxing, it makes you feel very calm. Sometimes we really need some me-time and this masque leaves you feeling very pampered. Packed with real Dead Sea nutrients and minerals your skin is left moisturized & re-hydrated.

  • Suitable For Vegans
  • Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Nut Derivative Free
I am usually very tired during the weekdays because I have a two year old who loves to go to sleep at 1 am! Most of the time I am completely wiped out when I get home after work. One day last week, I was especially tired and I needed a little "Mommy Time". I decided to try the anti-stress mask/tonic. I think the best part of this mask, is the fact that its no fuss. You don't have to worry about putting too little or too much because it's already put together for you. The mask is in the shape of a face with a thin paper-like layer. This is a big time saver and a huge plus for me.
I got lost in 10 minutes of tingly, relaxing bliss. It felt so cool and nice on my skin. I felt relaxed and soothed. I love that this is free of a lot of allergens so I wasn't worried about putting this on my oh so sensitive skin. The end result, my face looked brighter, felt softer and I felt great!
Although the mask is free of many allergen causing ingredients, they still ask you to do a quick skin irritant test by applying some of the tonic on your underarm. I didn't see this.....it was there clear enough but I was just so eager to try it! Thankfully, I wasn't allergic! YAY! Also, they ask that you remove the piece that covers the lip and apply it to your nose. Again, didn't read that part. So I left it on my lips. Oddly enough, my lips felt softer and smoother afterward so I was happy!
I am very into this company. Best part ladies, go to the website and they let you sign up to have a chance to review new products and have an opportunity to win some as well! I can't wait to try some of the foot products!

No comments: