Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review- Senna HD Extreme Firming Radiant Makeup



This exceptional foundation gives your skin instant flawless HD quality as it firms the look of skin the tone, fills in lines and wrinkles, protects and hydrates. The exclusive MineraLumen-3 complex features advanced technology. HD Light Diffusing Pigments to reflect light away from blemishes, discolorations, redness and all flaws while giving a light, natural look.

I'm a totally committed liquid foundation user, so I wasn't a big fan of this dense, creamy formula. It is really thick, so much so that it was hard to blend, and when I was finally able to get even coverage it was caked on pretty thick. Once it set the makeup had a kind of nice, powdery finish which kept my skin looking matte without having to use powder after. It did a pretty good job hiding blemishes, but not so much for smoothing my fine lines. Overall it was a decent foundation, but just way too heavy for my taste.

No comments: