Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Review- Softlips Lip Balm Protectant SPF20




  • Lip Protectant/ Sunscreen
  • SPF 20 helps prevent sunburn and temporarily protects chapped or windburned lips
  • Smooth glide-on formula moisturizes and provides lips with SPF protection from harmful UV rays to help keep them soft and healthy

It's summertime and the sun's rays are bearing down on us even more noticeably. Whether at the beach, at a bbq, sitting by the pool or just running errands, I figured I needed to upgrade my summer beauty routine and add more sun-protection products like this Softlips lip balm! There's a great consistency to the balm as I feel the SPF coverage working, plus the added care makes me feel better whenever I'm out and about. It's especially useful for protecting sunburn or even windburn and now I'm even more mindful than before to not leave home without protecting the lips from harmful rays! The only catch for me is that I've noticed I needed to reapply this lip balm at least once more than usual during the day - probably from the added SPF protection- but all in all it's worth it so that your lips will stay moisturized and protected during these hot and steamy summery days!

Sultana says: I have this one in Natural Honesty which is a nice nude tint. Pretty enough to wear with my everyday makeup, yet gentle and pure enough to put on at night. I like the fact that its thick, it goes on and it feels like its there. However, its a bit sticky. Also, it doesn't really have a scent. Then again, what would Natural Honestly smell like??

Melissa says: I have the peppermint flavor and love it. It goes on nicely and the peppermint gives a nice burst of goodness to my lips! It doesn't dry out my lips and has been keeping my lips soft. The line comes in a lot of flavors such as vanilla, cherry, and many others so you can find what flavor you like and keep your lips soft too. Oh, it also has SPF 20 which is a must in any lip gloss!

No comments: