Monday, August 9, 2010

Review- Alpha Hydrox Oil Free Treatment


Proven to significantly reduce and delay the onset of fine lines, wrinkles, forehead creases, crow's feet, laugh lines and more. With 10% Glycolic AHA at an effective pH 4, Alpha Hydrox Oil Free Formula effectively and safely lifts dead cells from the skin's surface, revitalizing & helping restore younger, healthy, more radiant-looking skin. Renews moisture, refines texture, improves elasticity and skin tone.

I have oily, acne-prone skin that gets really out of control in the summer months. Thankfully Alpha Hydrox's Oil-Free Treatment has been keeping my skin lovely in these smoldering temps. The lightweight gel is surprisingly gentle, given the strong does of glycolic acid, and I felt absolutely no stinging or irritation like I have with other alpha-hydroxy products. I've used it every night for about six weeks, and haven't seen a single pimple. Just smooth, glowing (not greasy) skin. It really hasn't done much for my fine lines/emerging wrinkles, but a great product for controlling oily skin.

No comments: