Monday, August 15, 2011

Review- Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara


It’s the new standard in dramatic volume and length!Introducing Day-2-Night, Rimmel’s unbeatable new mascara that creates 2 dramatically different lash looks, all with 1 amazing new system. The secret is the magic double cap!1.Choose The Top Cap for Length. Stretches lashes to new distances, exceptionally defined and ultra-lengthened.2.Choose the Bottom Cap for Volume.


Every now and then I'll try a new mascara that surprises me in a very pleasant way and so far this mascara is keeping me all-around satisfied and happy! The formula is nice and rich, super helpful if your lashes are on the weak side like mine and need that fortifying boost. I tried to figure out how they managed to stack two different brushes on top of each other, but gave up, if it works, it works! I'm definitely feeling the lengthening end, it's a skinny wand and manages to really lift and separates the lashes in a very soft and pretty way. At first, I would wonder how did my lashes grow so long so instantly, and look so healthy, but realized it was just the magic of the brush and the mascara. The length stayed true all day too without fail, including getting caught in a few rainstorms lately. I wanted to test and see if this mascara could hold up even in a heavy downpour, and it did! No running, no dark lines under the eyes, just perky pretty lashes that handled extreme weather conditions. On a sad note, the volumizing brush didn't work too well for me. I don't think my fragile lashes can hold that much thickness on their own, but the lengthening (and strengthening) power of the overall mascara makes up for any missteps I may have created with the volumizing brush. I love this Rimmel mascara so much and am definitely more open now to trying their other mascaras as well!

No comments: