Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Review- NYC Skin Matching Foundation




It has a breakthrough tone-to-tone shade adjusting technology that adapts shades to skin's color and texture, blending seamlessly for a natural, flawless and radiant looking complexion. Its formula, enriched with moisturizers, essential minerals and vitamins A, C and E, nourishes and hydrates skin all day long. $3.99

When it comes to foundation, I admit, I can be super picky about quality, consistency and coverage. I'm willing to spend a little more on foundation even if the price is a little steep and outside my range. Luckily, however, you don't have to go that far as this foundation is very affordable and performs just as well as some of the more expensive ones I've used. I tried the foundation in #687- which is Light/Medium- and it matched my skin tone so perfectly and so well, I could barely tell where I had it on! The coverage is medium to nice, I still needed a light dusting of powder to achieve truly flawless looking skin, but the overall softness and natural appearance of smooth and sheer looking skin really does come through. I'm amazed that a foundation this affordable can look and feel this soft. On a side note, as the foundation is silky and somewhat liquid-y, do be careful not to dispense too much as I've learned to use a very light touch in handling this tube. Otherwise, I'd highly recommend this foundation to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune on makeup, yet still want a lovely and pretty foundation that outperforms some of the best of them!

No comments: