Sunday, August 7, 2011

Review - Honeycat Rub My Tummy Hand & Body Cream


What gal doesn't like to have her tummy rubbed? I know I sure do. Have I got a cream for you! This stuff is chock-full-of skin softening ingredients like, Shea Butter, Kukui Oil, Honey, and of course Butter Milk. No silly, it's not just for tummies, it's for anywhere youu want to feel soft, and smooth...Hey, you never know when youu're gonna get rubbed!

net wt. 6oz/170 gms

Price:$12.00
I can honestly say I've never heard of HoneyCat, but I am liking what I see so far! Honeycat offers "A fresh, sexy spin on bath and body products"; and they definitely deliver! I absolutely love the clever names of the products as well as the variety.
The product I got to try is called Rub my tummy hand and body cream. The brand boasts: What girl doesn't want their tummy rubbed?? I know I do!! I used this right after I showered all over my body. The scent is so sweet and the consistency is creamy. It costs about $12 but because its so rich and smooth, you don't need a lot.
I think this brand is going to go far because its trendy, yet classic. I can definitely see myself purchasing other products from them in the future.

No comments: