Monday, August 8, 2011

Review- B. Shampoo Perfected



What’s not in it: Sulfates, Parabens, Sodium Chloride.
What’s in it:
Argan Oil- Adds shine and softens the hair. UV Absorber- Helps prevent color from fading. Pro-Vitamin B5- Conditions and adds volume. This shampoo is ideal for those who desire a soft, smooth and finished look. It’s perfect for the Brazilian Blow Out. $26.00

I don't want to say this is the best shampoo I've ever used, but... this is the best shampoo I've ever used. Celebrity stylist Brandon Martinez's B. Shampoo Perfected really is complete and high performing. No doubt the shampoo is on the pricey side, but the shine and health of your hair is so gorgeous, everyone deserves to have a least one guilty pleasure and this shampoo is it, in my humble opinion. Knowing it's hard to justify paying a lot for shampoo, rest assured it is made with Argan Oil and I found that I didn't need to wear any other hair-care product when using this shampoo. It is volumizing, silkening and my usually thin and frizzy, fly-away hair had such a very natural clean, full and healthy glow and bounce to it, I didn't want to add anything else to mess it up. As a true story, I went to get my hair cut recently and the salon shampoo didn't look as nice as B. Shampoo Perfected. It was the one and few times that the condition of my hair actually looked healthier walking in than out. So, if this is something up your alley, please do consider, as this shampoo is on my favorite hair product list.

No comments: