Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review - Mehron Glosstone Lip Shine

Glosstone by Mehron is a proprietary blend of rich, healing ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, infused with specially made color pigments for a sheer glow with vibrant shades. Glosstone adds a pure glossy glow to your lips which highlights the beauty of all skin tones. Glosstone is available in three sheer, vibrant shades to add a distinctive glow and shine to your lips. Mehron, the Leader in Theatrical Makeup, produces Glosstone with the same lasting durability as the Professional Theatrical Makeup. The current sheer Glosstone shades are: Pearl Frosted, Gold Frosted and Clear. Glosstone will also heal and protect your lips and skin from environmental and oxidation damage caused by pollution and the sun.

I will always be excited to try a new lip gloss! I was very intrigued with this since I have never heard of Mehron before. Basically, its professional theatrical makeup made in the USA. They have a lot of crazy costume makeup but they also have regular makeup. The glosstone lip shine only costs $5.95. The color I have is Gold Frosted. Its a pretty gilded color. One that would compliment any skin tone. I used it over a lip stain and it really made the color pop. Its a bit on the greasy side but it didn't make the stain itself come off any quicker. That was a big plus for me. I also wore it alone and the end result was a pretty gold glow.

Melissa says: This lipgloss is great. I'm not a girl that wears to much color but I like a little gloss to pep up my look. I have it in clear and I wear it alone or mix a little color in. The best part is that it doesn't try out my lips. It's been my go-to lip gloss for a few weeks now and I highly recommend.

2 comments:

temptu said...

Lovely lipgloss! I like the colors, almost all of them.

Sultana said...

yayy!!!