Friday, November 16, 2007

Review- Sunsilk ThermaShine Shampoo

Hair duller than your last date? Turn on the heat for 24-carat shine with silk proteins
Dull hair attracting duds? Heat things up with SunsilkThermaShine Shampoo.
Its heat-activated silk protein formula will bring out your shine... so you can Kiss your Dull Days Goodbye!

I have to be honest, I don't recommend the Hydra TLC line from Sunsilk, but I love the Thermashine! This shampoo lathers nicely, rinses clean and seems to be the perfect companion for the conditioner. I don't know if it's the shampoo, conditioner or shine spray, but I love my hair with this line. Just a little background, I have long, slightly dry, straight hair. If this sounds like you or you use a lot of heated hair stylers, you should definitely give this a try.
$3.49 @ Drugstore.com

No comments: