Sunday, November 25, 2007

REVIEW - Caudalie Beauty Elixir



CAUDALIE Beauty Elixir
The original formula was created for Queen Isabelle of Hungary as an elixir of youth. This half-toner, half-serum mist is filled with essential oils and rare plants, giving an instant boost to the complexion. Lines are smoothed, pores minimized and the skin is left looking radiant. The effectiveness of moisturizer applied afterward is increased.




1 oz $15.00
3.8 oz $49.00 from
Nordstrom

Review:

This is one of my favorite items to splurge on, I do feel like it does a nice job of helping to moisturizer my skin.. I don't think it's a completely necessary item to have in the arsenal though.. It's got the best scent, it reminds my of freshly leaves and vines, it's a crisp clean scent that when sprayed over the face just makes me feel good and say ahhhh.. I love it, I use this mostly in the cold months when my skin needs a little extra boost.. I apply this before anything on my freshly cleaned face.. I think that it helps to lock in the moisture and give my makeup application a little something extra, hydrated skin definitely makes the makeup stay on better as well as look better for a longer period of time. I love this stuff so if you are looking for an extra perk that won't break the bank this is a nice little indulgence that feels great and causes no irritation, it's very gentle..

No comments: