Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Review- Imju Fiberwig Mascara


Fiberwig is the top-selling mascara in Japan - beating the competition with remarkable, "false eyelash-like" results. What it is formulated to do:Engineered to create the perfect lashes with twice the amount of micro-fine interconnecting fibers, the instant drying formula creates a long lasting film coat around your natural lashes. Fiberwig imparts a perfect, smudge-proof maximum lash extension effect with a water-resistant formula that's easy to remove with warm water, without risking damaging or losing your natural lashes.What else you need to know:A jet-black fiber film coats the surface of each lash with long-lasting, clump-free, lash lengthening color that's resistant to tears, sweat, and oil.

HELLO EYELASHES! being an eyelash deprived person for almost my entire life, I have suffered the horror of nonexistent wimpy eyelashes, smudges all over my face from cheap/bad mascara, and the loss of probably several hundred dollars in products I hated over the years... but never again. At first gasp, i couldn't bear to spend over $25 on mascara, seeing that I had spent so many days with raccoon eyes, or with clumpy lashes that looked more like a spider attacking my face than fluttery beautiful lashes... But this was, by far, the best money I have ever ever ever spent on any cosmetic product in my life! Fiberwig is just like it is described, like painting on beautiful false eyelashes that last all day, NEVER ever smudge, never clump, and wear like professional lashes. Not only that, but even the most novice eye make up wearer can manage to put this product on in a matter of seconds and walk away with a truly transformed face. I would recommend this mascara to anyone. I bought this product at Sephora in NYC and it has lasted for quite a long time, doesn't dry out, and is well worth the money spent, you'll get hooked and never want to use another mascara again.

No comments: