Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Review- DuWop's Blush Therapy

Velvety cream blush (never before seen in a stick) with the translucency of a gel and light powder finish - all that plus an aromatherapy fragrance built into the cap.
DuWop's blush therapy comes in 6 gorgeous colors named after things that are therapeutic
elixir - natural taupe pink
hug - bright baby pink
rain - rich mauve
retreat - sheer cherry
vivaldi - wearable fuchsia
yoga - playful coral
*Vintage Featured Products with 20% off PLUS FREE shipping: rain or yoga only @ DuWop
I'd never tried a cream blush before, but this blush stick made the thought a little less scary. For one, the color goes on very sheer and you can layer as much or as little as you like. I don't wear a lot of blush, so one swipe on each cheek did me just fine. I did have to wipe some out of my sideburns though (I went a little crazy). It smells delightful and is so smooth to the touch. I got it in the color Yoga and I feel it's a little too coral for my pale, blue-red undertoned skin. I would recommend checking out this product if you are interested in trying out a cream blush because it only took 2 tries for a novice like me to get the jist.
$22 @ DuWop

No comments: