Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Review- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence


This unique Pitera-rich product moisturizes to improve texture and clarity for a more beautiful, glowing complexion. It also helps stimulate the natural renewal process of the skin's outer layer to rebalance and bring harmony to your skin. Women are so passionate about it that they describe it as their 'holy water'. It contains over 90% pure Pitera - the seemingly magical ingredient found in all SK-II products. Skin absorbs the benefits almost on contact. The result is supple, smooth, radiant skin.


I really liked this product. The $150 question is- how much? I've been using it for a week and I haven't broken out at all (although that's now what it's for) and my skin has been very soft. Although this product is expensive, in 7 days I've used 3/4 of a 0.3 oz. bottle and it comes in 5 oz. ($130) & 7.2 ($150). I'd imagine it would last you at least a year. If you have aging skin, when you do the cost breakdown, it is worth it as very little goes a long way. Pitera is the substance in it that is unique to SK-II products. It's a by product of rice fermentation. As I don't have many signs of aging, my opinion is: go to the SK-II counter, get a sample and a "briefing" and decide for yourself. I would buy it if I wasn't constantly broke (who isn't?)!

No comments: