Thursday, February 9, 2012

Review - John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner

With Inca Inchi, a lightweight micro-oil rich in omega-3, this formula repairs the look and feel of overworked hair and adds body for full, flowing styles. Detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging while combing or brushing.


Love. That is all I have to say about this winning combination of Shampoo and Conditioner. I would use them together, as I tried them on their own and was not as satisfied as I was using them together. Generally everything from John Frieda has been a winner, but the sheen and healthy glow to my hair when using this duo is just beautiful. I have noticed its easier to brush out while wet and my flyaways and split ends are less noticeable. The smell is really nice and rich too. If you have used John Frieda products you probably know that there is very little to complain about with their products, and as with most of them this Full Blown Repair Shampoo & Conditioner has an A+ from me!


Sultana says: This is definitely a good shampoo and conditioner for frizzy/dry/damaged hair. However, if you have oily hair, then this may not work as well for you. I found that the conditioner weighed my hair down a lot. So the next day, I didn’t use any conditioner on the top of my hair, just on the middle and ends. That seemed to help.
Overall, this help adds some shine to your hair and it does help with frizz control.


Trish says: I agree with all the above! John Frieda's Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner set does seem to work better together. I, too, tried using them separately and didn't have the same effective results as when used together. For me, the best part is how full my hair looked and and how clean it felt. On the downside, I found that the conditioner didn't work fully as a detangler on its own, yet I remedied that by adding a drop of Argan oil on my hair. I guess my hair really is that dry/frizzy/damaged/helpless/etc, but nothing this shampoo and conditioner couldn't remedy! For my winter frizz and general hair brittleness all around, so far this John Frieda's Full Repair line has been a nice hair-restoring fix.


No comments: