Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation



No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural
Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested

When I first tried Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation, I had mixed feelings about it. On the good side, the shade (Sand Beige 210) matched my skin so nicely and blended amazingly naturally, I was sold! Moments later though I noticed that on top of my dry skin, it didn't seem to help it at all. Later, after I switched moisturizers and tried the Fit Me Foundation again, I noticed that the foundation looked so much better on top of my skin and provided just the right amount of coverage that I wanted and, well, needed. It's not a thick moisturizing foundation by itself, so for oily types, this is a welcomed bonus. Although if you lean on the dry side, especially during the winter months, the right moisturizer will make up for the lack of moisture, for me it did. Once I discovered to do that, the Fit Me Foundation seems to be just the sort of foundation I like - lightweight, affordable, natural-looking, and still provides good coverage with SPF 18 protection. By itself, with an average moisturizer, the foundation still had some ways to go, but with my favorite hydrating moisturizer, it evened out nicely.

No comments: