Monday, January 9, 2012

Review - Bath & Bodyworks Charmed Life Lotion

Our exclusive Charmed Life™ is a positively sexy blend of juicy guava, sparkling pear and creamy vanilla musk, inspired by taking chances, having fun and savoring life's fabulous moments


As previously noted with the shower gel, the Charmed Life line from Bath & Bodyworks is now discontinued! Super sad face! I LOVE this lotion. I loved it so much, I went out on a search for it. I found the shower gel, mini lotion and spray on sale for 75% off.

This scent is sweet, and I totally dig sweet smells. It lasts for a while. Everyone loves how I smell when I wear it.

Maybe one day they will change their minds and make it available again or make it limited edition. Hey, we can only wish!

Run to your local Bath & Bodyworks to see what they have!

No comments: