Friday, January 20, 2012

Review - Nutra Nail Speed Dry Top Coat

Protects from chipping & fading. Super shine finish. Problem: Nails with color polish that need to dry in a snap to a high-shine finish. Solution: Nutra Nail Speed Dry 30 Second Top Coat with Green Tea. What it Does: Dries color polish super fast - 30 seconds is all it takes for a strong, shiny finish that resists chipping and fading. Virtually ends smears, smudges and streaks. Results: Your manicure will last longer with a shiny, chip-free finish

Sooooo I wasn't expecting much out of this top coat. I am personally really hard on nail polish. Aaaannnnddd I have very little patience. It's not a great combination for manicuring yourself I will tell you! So I had little faith as I started applying this polish. I used it with Deborah Lippmann My Romance nail polish, I just adore the color! Generally, however, I hate how it wears. I'll usually get a day tops out of my manicure before it either turns orange or starts chipping. Within 30 seconds of my applying this top coat it was dry, and I applied it while the color was still tacky! Love it! This would be a great top coat even if it didn't wear beautifully for more than a week. It didn't start chipping like I said for more than a week and it didn't change colors at all! I was more than pleased with this Speed Dry Top Coat and have not only been wearing it exclusively since I got it, but I will definitely repurchase! Way to go Nutra Nail!

No comments: