Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review- Bath & Body Works Charmed Life Shower Gel

Charmed Life is a blend of juicy guava, sparkling pear and creamy vanilla musk, inspired by taking chances, having fun and savoring life's fabulous moments!

Sometimes, with scented bath gels, I don't notice anything particularly special about the the scent or the gel itself, but Charmed Life actually impressed me unexpectedly so. I was a little bummed to discover that Bath & Body Works no longer carry this gel, but it's still available on Amazon.com at least (cheaper too!)... What I like most about the shower gel is the clean scent, it's not too overpowering or floral, just fresh and light with a soft fruity hint and for a lightweight gel, my skin felt so nurtured and thoroughly moisturized afterwards. Even in this wintery chill, this lovely cleanser held up and didn't dry my skin out or leave it feeling scratchy or tight. In fact, my skin felt soft and silky well into the next day. If you have a thing for shower gels and like products that really deliver on pampering, look no further, this shower gel brings it!

Sultana says: I loved the Charmed life lotion I got so much, that I went out to get the spray and the shower gel! Unfortunately as Trish stated, this is now discontinued. However, I did find the mini lotions as well as the sprays at Bath & Bodyworks for 75%! Of course there is always Amazon and Ebay!
I love this scent so much. Its exactly my style. A little sweet, a little fruity and totally juicy! A little goes a long way with this shower gel because its rich. One bottle will last a while. And at 75% off (if you can find it in the store) you can't go wrong!

No comments: