Saturday, September 3, 2011

Review- NYC Expert Last Nail Polish




I'm a huge fan of New York Color nail polishes! They really are a true drugstore beauty find, deal, and steal in my opinion! I tried the NYC Expert Last Nail Polish (in a prett soft pink #175 Lingering Lingere) and love the high glossy shine, color, enamel and long wear - all for about $1 -$2 a bottle, you can't beat that! This particular line provides up to 7 days of wear and so far I'm on day 5 with no chipping in sight and the color still looks soft and pretty on. It was so easy to apply, and the fast-drying and rich enamel went on without being drippy or messy. I can easily see this as my go-to polish especially when I want to try a new nail color, or feel like experimenting with different shades, or even when I'm feeling in the need for a drugstore pick-me-up, I think I'll be picking this one up for sure! It's a definite drugstore buy and a real beauty deal!

No comments: