Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review- Atopalm Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes

"Atopalm Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes are the perfect way to end - or begin - each day. The wipes remove all traces of makeup, debris, excess oils, and impurities while supplying the skin with antioxidants and moisturizers. After use, the skin feels refreshed, pure, and hydrated, leaving it perfectly prepped for your next skin care step."  $12.99

You may never have heard of Atopalm, but if you have dry, sensitive skin, you should start knowing about it NOW!  This is the hero (or heroine) your skin has been waiting for.  Finally, skin technology has caught up with my wish to clean my face quickly and my skin's need for gentle non-irritating moisturizing.  This is literally the first cleansing cloth I've used in the past couple of years that hasn't stung my eye area to some degree.  Honestly I thought that was just the price one paid for using a cleansing wipe. The older I get, the more sensitive my skin gets for some reason.  I was excited to try these because Atopalm products were recommended by Dr. Leslie Baumann in her book "The Skin Type Solution", a must-read and my personal skin bible. 

I love everything about these Atopalm Cleansing Wipes- they clean well, there's no tight soap after feel, they don't taste bad and they don't sting my eye area.  Oh, did I mention that they remove ALL my make-up?  These definitely go on my list of favorite things.  They're pricier than drug store wipes, but not by that much and truthfully I'd pay double for them!  Dry, sensitive girls, your quick clean prayers have been answered!

No comments: