Monday, September 12, 2011

Review - Andre Walker Total Keratin Obsession Deep Conditioning Pack

Andre's newest product is an extraordinary, extreme moisture repair, hair mask that functions like a salon quality intense conditioning treatment! With intracellular proteins and fine raw ingredients, this two ounce foil pak helps knock out environmental surface and heat damage, dryness and breakage issues while restoring luster and nourishing the hair with keratin, moroccon argan oil, aloe, olive oil and other saturating, moisturizing and strengthening ingredients. Each pack is enough for two applications for medium length hair. Recommended use is weekly as a deep conditioning treatment. $45.00


I recently went from being almost completely blonde to brunette. My hair was so damaged that I needed to stop torturing it with chemicals. I made it a part of my routine to apply a deep conditioning treatment at least once a week to keep my hair hydrated. I was glad to get the opportunity to try this because I used to get Brazilian Keratin Treatments all the time. Frankly, they are the best thing in the world but they are expensive and require upkeep.


Although the directions say good for at least two applications, if you have finer hair you may even get away with three. After I used this, my hair was silky, soft and shiny. I felt like I did a mini BKT. This is really good for damaged hair that needs moisture. At $45 for a 3 pack, its a little steep but if you're used to getting BKT treatments like me, then its a small price to pay for almost the same results. I am interested in some other items on the website as well. I love the concept of "Making peace with your hair". I think all women at some point have definite issues with their hair. If you learn to take care of it, then you will love it all the time.

Hillary says:

My hair was loving this treatment!  My hair is generally soft, but I simply couldn't believe how soft it was using this product.  No9t only soft, but shiny and manageable too.  My hair is already pretty straight, but this conditioner (both times I used it) gave me "The Supreme Blow-out"- you know the kind of hair day you wish you could have every day?  That kind of hair.  Like Sultana says, I should have used it for 3 conditionings instead of 2 as my hair is fine, but I was just following the directions.  I highly recommend this for anyone with even the slightest bit of dryness.  Trust me, you'll love it.

No comments: