Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Review - Hydramax + Active Creme Hydration



Dynamic cream helps strengthen skin’s barrier function and stimulate the production of natural moisturizing factors to stave off skin cells' loss of water


I love Chanel. From the time I was a young child I was totally obsessed with the packaging, the perfume, and the product. Their colors blend better than any other, their the lipstick stays on longer, and the face cream (apparently) rocks! Plus I feel so terribly chic whipping out my Chanel gloss and lubing up, what can I say!
So anyways, back to the subject at hand. I was lucky enough to score a pot of this cream, and I can tell you I am 100% hooked! It smells good, because it is infused with flowers (of course). It isn't too intense, I have dry skin but not terribly dry and I really don't want too much moisture in the summer time. This is the perfect answer to all my problems. The tiniest bit plumps and nourishes my skin in the best way. After a couple of weeks of wear almost none of the $72 creme is gone and my face is so nourished and hydrated that I can actually skip a day. I thoroughly believe in the healing benefits of this wonderful creme, and really the whole Chanel experience.

If you would like to try this creme, and I promise you you do, give Katie Matthias a call and Nordstrom in Peabody MA at (978)-278-7400 ext 1054. She is an amazing make-up artist as well as our Chanel counter manager, and she can recommend the perfect skin care regimen for you as well as ship to you directly free of charge! You should totally give her a call today, you will love it!

No comments: