Thursday, July 15, 2010

Review- Dermalogica After Sun Repair





After Sun Repair by Dermalogica is a treatment balm that helps repair damage from exposure to UV sunlight. Dermalogica Reparative Complex, enriched with a blend of Seaweed Extracts and soothing botanicals, helps protect cell proteins from further damage while restoring the skin's condition. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.

This product has been saving my skin through this insane heat wave the past few weeks. I first tried it after a day at the beach and though I'm not prone to sunburn, I did notice my skin felt smooth and nourished, not at all dry or flaky after a day in the sun. The lightweight gel formula glides easily onto your skin, instantly cooling you off and restoring moisture. I keep it in my fridge for an even stronger cooling sensation. This product is amazing, and a total necessity for anyone who is fair skinned or burns easily after sun exposure.

No comments: