Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Review - Band-Aid Friction Block Stick


BAND-AID® Friction Block™ Stick has a lubricating formula that glides on smoothly to instantly reduce rubbing on skin. It forms an invisible barrier, making it ideal for open shoes, and provides an easy, non-messy application.

I can't tell you how much my feet have been through in the past. I have about 40-50 pairs of shoes and only about 8 are comfortable. The worst part of buying a brand new pair of shoes, is breaking them in. Well, fear not fashionistas! Band-Aid's Friction Stick lets you wear just about any shoes you want to! What it does is provides a clear barrier so that the shoe doesn't rub up against your skin. Now that I have this, I can't imagine my life without it! EVERY woman/man needs this!
I tried this with a pair of pumps that I love, but the front always makes the top of my foot red. I went out for a few hours and I didn't even feel a pinch. When I came home, no red! Ta-Da!!!!!!! That simple. That fabulous. Get it.

No comments: