Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Review- Liz Earle Superskin Bust Treatment


This light, precious serum contains Kigelia extract sourced from an African women's co-operative to visibly plump, smooth and firm skin around the bust and décolletage. Perfect for skin which has lost elasticity, tone and firmness. $52 for 1.6 oz.


Words cannot describe my sadness that my chest has a bout of chest-ne from this divine product. I love Liz Earle and quietly covet all of her exquisitely made treatments. The care this line uses to craft its offerings to the world puts it in a small group of skincare lines that are just simply mystical. So, it is with great regret that I share that the bust firming treatment did not work for me. In fact, I never even knew my decolletage was sensitive before trying this out but it does appear to have had a near-instant unfavorable reaction. I feel certain though, that while not the choice for me, this lotion has the pedigree to deliver.

Sultana says: I have very sensitive skin and surprisingly, I didn't have any kind of reaction. I love the concept of this product. I have three kids and the wear and tear shows (more than I'd like it to). I tried this solidly for two months and saw no difference. When it goes on, it tingles and I thought that meant it was swelling, but then nothing.
This is one I would skip. I still love Liz Earle and the fact that she is always making something interesting.

No comments: