Thursday, September 13, 2007

Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Spray



Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb' Eau de Parfum Spray
Full-bodied and opulent, Flowerbomb is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Top notes: Tea and bergamot. Middle notes: Sambac jasmine, orchid, freesia, rose. Base note: Patchouli.

3.4 OZ- $150.00
1.7 OZ - $95.00

from Nordstrom

Review:

When I took my first whiff of this, it was quite overwhelming.. It's very floral and strong on the rose scent.. It's super feminine and pretty though.. I have been wearing it off and on all summer. I find that one spritz is enough for me for the entire day.. Also I love how it wears on my throughout the day, my skin smells fresh and lightly floral.. It does dry down so a nice pretty girly scent.. Tip, I also love to mix it.. I use equal spritz's of Flowerbomb and Creed's Siver Mountain Water.. It's a perfect blend of crisp and clean.. Don't just take my word for it, go out and try it next time you are in Neiman's..

No comments: