Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Art of Shaving for Women



Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!! It's about time the Art of Shaving has addressed the other gender out there.. LADIES!! My guy is a big fan of the line and I have to be honest in telling you that I have stolen his shave cream and love it.. I am so elated that the Art of Shaving has started to make gender specific products.. I mean I really liked the men's Lemon Essential Oil but now that I can get a hold of Rose Absolut well, I am sold!! I can't wait to try these out.. They are superior men and I am sure the same is true for all of the ladies line... YEAH!!





Shaving Cream Jar $26

The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream softens and lifts the hair for perfectly shaved legs, under arms or bikini line, sleek, close and comfortable. Protects delicate skin from irritation, helps prevent nicks, cuts, and ingrown hairs. Formulated with pure Rose Absolute, distilled from the finest, fresh-picked rose petals, naturally therapeutic, to soothe and hydrate. Rich glycerin leaves legs soft and silky while protective coconut oil helps the razor glide easily and freely. Luxurious lather leaves the skin moisturized and scented with the delicate aroma of roses.



Pure Badger Shaving Brush $60
The Art of Shaving Shaving Brush generates a rich, warm, protective lather as it lifts and softens hairs, opens pores and gently exfoliates for a smoother, more luxurious shaving experience. Our Badger Shaving Brush is custom-contoured to fit a woman's shaving needs, and handcrafted for comfort, elegance and durability.

No comments: