Friday, September 28, 2007

Review- Vichy Eye Make-up Remover Purite Thermale


Enriched with soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water, cornflower water, and pro-vitamin B5 this formula effectively removes make up without causing dryness or irritation.
Skin Type/ Concern: All
Results: Eye makeup is perfectly removed while the eyelids are calmed and soothed. Ophthalmologist tested, tested on sensitive eyes and contact wearers.

I had recently bought some eye make-up remover @ Sephora & boy did it sting! Add on to that the fact that I sleep in my contacts and we have a very unsavoury situation. I noticed this because it said it was for sensitive eyes & that it has the same PH as tears. It is made with Vichy thermal Spa water. It was so gentle on my eyes! It was like putting water on my face, yet it was totally effective at getting my mascara, liquid liner and eyeshadow off completely with no rubbing. This is a product I will be buying again & again!
aaa
$12 @ Vichy

No comments: