Monday, September 24, 2007

Review- Bourjois Effet Lumiere Eyeshadow Trio















All the highlights of a menage a trois without the awkward morning after... A foolproof trio of soft, satin shades that all work seamlessly together. Blend one, two or three in any combination, or use the iridescent highlighter for more dynamic, dimensional eyes.

Apply the lightest shade to the lid and brow bone. Apply middle shade to eyelid. Blend the darkest shade close to upper lashes.


This is a really "fun" eyeshadow trio. I had never worn green eyeshadow before, but when I saw this pallette I fell for the colors. They are all very wearableand lend themselves to a variety of looks. For day I use only the light and middle shade. For night I add in the dark shade (which is a light forest green). It wears for the whole day without having to re-apply and looks great with black eyeliner and mascara. Like almost all eyeshadows, for perfect application use your own brush or applicator especially as this applicator is C-shaped to fit the package. I would recommend this eyeshadow and @ $18.50 it's a steal! Get it @ Sephora .

No comments: