Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review - Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer

http://www.butterlondon.com/lacquers/3-free-lacquers/primrose-hill-picnic

Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer.  No Formaldeyhde, no toluene, No DBP.  Color, Not Carcinogens. $14

I absolutely love companies that love the earth and support natural ingredients.  Butter London is definitely one of them.  The above picture shows one of the 3 Free nail colors in Primrose Hill Pink. Which the website describes as: A happy, punchy tropical, fuschia pink that will make you want to want to take off your shoes and run barefoot through the office. 

I can say that this is a color that makes you feel exactly that way! I usually don't wear bright colors but since the summer is approaching I figured it would be nice to start experimenting. 

This polish goes on very smoothly and dries quickly which are two very important factors to me.  They also offer a variety of colors.  This color in particular, is part of a new collection where Butter London introduced "Lippy" which is a long wearing liquid lipstick to match certain shades of the lacquers.  Cutest idea ever! Its great to have the option of having your nails and toes match with your lips! Not enough companies do that.  As a matter of fact, I can't even think of one off the top of my head that does.

So the price is $14, which is a little pricey but you can also purchase them in packs and it makes them a little more affordable.  You are paying for excellent quality products as well as the name.  Butter London is in every fashion magazine that you look at. 

I am definitely excited to try more colors, especially the glitters!!! Stay tuned for my review on the matching Lippy!

No comments: